Skip to main content

14 - MNL Adventures

Last August 14, 2015, we had a shooting for the AVP of our speech choir, relating to the poem "I am Filipino." First, they gad a shooting at APC's Discussion Room. After that, we went to the LRT station. The lines were long, but not long enough that the trains are crowded. In fact, the train we rode was kinda roomy. It was just John, Eugene, Fevy, and I because we got separated with others, so we just met at Central Station. When we got to Central Station and met up with the others, we went to SM Manila to buy some props. Well, they did. John, Fevy, and I went to eat lunch at the food court. We kind of took so long at SM. And after that, we walked from SM Manila to Fort Santiago. It was a very, very long walk, mind you and it was very hot.


We were all so haggard and sweaty. By the time we got there, it was already afternoon. I think it was 2-ish?


Anyway, we took several pictures there while the others had their "shoot." I was one of the last ones to be shot, and by that time, I was very, very haggard. Good thing, we managed to finish everything. It was already 5-ish when we left Fort Santiago. Of course, we took some photos before leaving. And yes, we walked to Central Station once again. We also stopped by 7/11 to get some refreshments while waiting for the others because they called and said that they were lost. We were supposed to attend the APC Frosh Night, but when we got to Central Station, the lines were very looooooooooooooong, so we changed our minds as it was already late and we're already tired. Besides, we reek of sweat.

Fortunately, everyone got home safely. And actually, it's my first time to go to Manila without my parents. Hehehe. I didn't even think that they would let me go. Good thing they did or I would've miss the fun. Although the trip was very much tiring, I really had fun with my blockmates. It'll be one of my happy memories with SS151. I hope that we could do it again sometime.






















Comments

  1. too bad i missed the trip, good thing you posted the pictures, and seriously you walked from SM Manila to Fort Santiago?!?1 Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this day!! This was a tiring day yet it is a day that is filled with so much fun!!! Although I didn't do anything but to troll around LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that you had a lot of fun and went on a crazy adventure. I regret not tagging along. I missed out on a lot of fun. Hopefully, we could have another class outing where everyone would participate in.Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all of you did enjoy that day! I, as a leader, enjoyed being with you guys. Its a good thing you shared your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quiet jelly. But I hope you did enjoy strolling around the historical place. Thanks for sharing us your journey with our other blockmates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't there, I could've been but, I didn't. Looked like you had a ton of fun. I wish I was there to :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really was a fun day. Thank you for your company at that time Martha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so fun, Martha! Hope you had a good day with some of our blockmates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like someone had a fun day! Hope you did a good job as Tandang Sora! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still couldn't forget that fascinating day. I wish all of the whole block were there, so it would be more fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, I was one of those people who joined you. It was such a tiring journey but a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was fun! Thanks for being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some foreigners took pictures of you thinking you were part of the exhibit didn't they?. I was with you that day too and I have to agree that it was all something so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

15 - Anti-Smoking Campaign

  Why are cigarettes legal? That is the question that ran in my head so many times, to be honest. I'm curious as to why they are legal and marijuana is not.  I'm just really curious because think about it: Marijuana doesn't really kill people, but cigarettes do. Marijuana is addictive, but so are cigarettes. Marijuana can cure sickness, but cigarettes don't. I'm not trying to say that marijuana is good and that it should be legal, no. My point is, shouldn't it also be illegal? I think it threatens people's health more than marijuana. Cigarettes are deadly. I think cigarettes should be illegal because not only it affects the smoker, but also other people who likes to keep themselves healthy, like me. I'm not smoking for a reason and that is to keep myself healthy, but how could I if people around me are smoking?  Second-hand smoking is even more dangerous than first-hand. Smokers exhale it, then other people would inhale it. I hate to be blunt, but

1 - Island Hopping (Part 1)

Last summer, we went to Marinduque for a reunion. The reunion was held last May 1, 2015. But we (my cousins and I) weren't really excited for the family reunion. Don't get me wrong. I was also excited for the reunion but not that excited. ✌ Our parents knew that we had some other plans. We were planning to visit the 3 islands in Sta. Cruz, Marinduque. I thought that we won't go anymore because the reunion ended quite late, so everyone was tired. But not me. Well, maybe I was a bit tired... But I was really excited to go island hopping. Luckily, they're still up for it. So the next morning, we traveled to Sta. Cruz Port because that's where we're supposed to ride a boat to the islands. I was kind of annoyed when we got there because the trip to the port already took 2 hours and now they're taking too long to get us on a boat. We went to 3 islands in Sta. Cruz: Mongpong Island, Maniwaya Island, and Palad Sandbar. Mongpong Island   The first isl